For almost 8 years i have ran this blog on my own blog engine, println. While at the beginning it gave me all i needed, in recent years my behavior has changed, and thus my preferences. I don’t like editing blog-posts in the browser anymore. I got even more used to vi (neovim specifically) than i was before. So it was time for a change.

After a bit of exporting my old PostgreSQL database for my blog into Jekyll format, i am happy to present the result. I hope i got all the permalinks right, but i guess i will find out.

I really hope that this motivates me to write more frequently in the future again.

cheers